HRH Review

asta

DIS Veteran
We stayed at the HRH from 7/17-7/18 and loved this hotel. Last year we were at the PBH, but the whole family liked the HRH better. My daughters (11 and 15) loved the theming and I liked the location.

We had reserved the cheapest level of room and notified them that we would be a late arrival. When we got there around midnight, they had assigned all rooms with 2 Queens (we're a family of 4). We were upgraded to concierge level at no charge. We were in room 7125 with a King, a pull out sofa and they brought in a fold down. We thought this was a great trade off. Less space but free food in the concierge lounge. We had breakfast, snacks during the day, free drinks and light dinner offerings in the evening. The food was constantly being replenished. Overall great service and friendly people.

The front desk actually sent a gift (fruit tray, chocolate candy tin and smiley face bracelet) as a thank you for not complaining. And we actually thought they were doing us a huge favor with the upgrade.

Would definitely stay here again even without the upgrade.

Hi, thanks for the great report, we will be on the club level of HRH on Sunday and can't wait! Do you remember what kind of drinks they offered at night?

I know that I saw bottles of beer on the left as you entered the room. Of course, bottled water and small cans of soft drinks were available at all times. I can't help with any other type of drink. There were employees there but I don't know if they were getting other types of drinks. During this time you had to sign in as you entered the lounge. My thought was that maybe this was necessary because they were serving alcoholic beverages.

They wanted to offer us an upgrade. We were getting two connecting rooms ( 2 queens in each) and they wanted to offer 2 queens and a king. I had to refuse because I have 3 girls and 1 boy. The sleeping arrangements wouldn't work. HRH was so great. I loved it completely. Anyone staying there (have to like music) will be pleased! If you go to the 6th floor, right off the elevator is a small sitting room by the window. You will get a great view of the fireworks from there!

Thanks for the great tip about the fireworks!! Do you remember what time they started?

I think they started at 9:50pm. You can see the high ones from the slide end of the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter