hrh pool in february??

tian deboeser

Earning My Ears
has anyone actaul taken the plunge in the HRH's 'heated' pool during january or febraury? Is it realistic to pack swimsuits for my boys (6 & 9 y.o.)?

we are first timers, so any info on pool and HRH other activities that the boys might enjoy would be, most appreciated!

I can't tell you how pleased I am that a friend suggested checking out this board!
THANKS

HRH club 2/6-2/11

The pool is very warm, so you will feel toasty in the water. Getting out, however, is a different matter. :)

We were at the HRH last week and it was very cold. We went to the pool at night, went down the slide (very cool slide), and then hung out in the hot tub. We wore our robes from our room to the pool with out bathingsuits underneath. We had the whole pool, slide and all to ourselves. It was like we were in our own private pool. The pool is heated, but I say robes are a must if you want to fully relax & enjoy.

At least I have the reservation- but am pretty sure we'll stay. Does anyone know how late the pool is open?

Thanks
Jenn

When we were there last week, the pool was open until 11pm Friday & Saturday and until 9pm during the rest of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!