HRH Platuim upgrade this morning.

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
I have a reward cirf for a stay at HRH in a garden view room after a bad exp. back in april of this year. We found out that Dave Attell is doing a skit at the HR live venue and decided to make ressies and use it. Well they showed sold out at the preferred desk and called the executive office and spoke to a lady there and she gave me a room that was garden view. Well from there i booked the second night that i had to pay for for 160 which is APH's rate. So it's been about two weeks now and i decided to call the hotel directly to make room requests. I spoke to a nice gal there who was very helpful and i told her i was staying on a cert and i wanted to check for platuim level upgrades. She looked and said she could give me a club room for an extra charge or a pool view and kind of flip floped like that. Anyways i told her the most important thing to me was i had a quiete room and that we got the white duvet covers in our room. So she told me she was gonna upgrade me to a king deluxe room which is bigger than the standard rooms and that those rooms all have the white covers on the and a extra sitting area in the rooms. Can some of you vouch for that? Anyways i was thrilled with that if it's true. I also asked her to change my amentie and she ran over the list and i told her we are not drinkers but we'll take the beer and nuts amentie. Now can someone here tell me what you acutally can expect from that amentie? I am so dreading staying here since my first visit was nightmarish. I would like to hear about the room type i have now and the amentie if someone could give me additional info on that. And btw do you guys happen to know where the location of these room types are? Thanks

Hi Tammy :)

I never stayed in a King deluxe but did stay in a queen and the space is nice. I think they are spread out as far as location though. I know they have gardenview and poolview deluxes. You can see a 360 view of a deluxe(queen) on universals website. It has the ugly green bed cover though:p I REALLY hope you have a better experience this time at HRH. Please let me know what ya think when you return, my husband wants to stay there again in December but you know where I wanna stay! When are you going?

Hi..

Congrats on your upgrade, hope it all works out.

I just wanted to ask why you really want the white covers? did you have something else before that you didn't like?

I had the white covers and they were okay but basically just white sheets sewn together.. not fine linen or anything special.

>>^..^<<

Congrats on the upgrade. Make sure to come back and let us know how it went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter