HRH Parking Fees

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
So they charge for Parking for guests? I've only seen that once before in a hotel I stayed in-that one was a Hilton.

If we arrive Saturday very early in the morning, and check out Monday morning, would we be charged for each day? (We will not be moving the car during this time-should not be necessary).

Also, do they do late checkout? Our flight is about 4:00-would kids be able to spend some time at the pool that day?

Thanks for info.

Lisa

Originally posted by lcborn2run
So they charge for Parking for guests? I've only seen that once before in a hotel I stayed in-that one was a Hilton.

If we arrive Saturday very early in the morning, and check out Monday morning, would we be charged for each day? (We will not be moving the car during this time-should not be necessary).

Also, do they do late checkout? Our flight is about 4:00-would kids be able to spend some time at the pool that day?

Thanks for info.
Lisa

They do charge daily whether you move your car or not.

Also if you start your trip with it valet parked, that is what they charge you each day. That is what happened to us even though that first night we took it out (and each night after) and self-parked. We made them credit us the valet parking fees.

I believe it's $6 for self and $12 for valet. Not sure.

Many city hotels (NY & Boston) charge $25 per day for parking regardless of who parks it.

Unfotunately, it's the trend at resorts too.

Originally posted by lcborn2run

Thanks for info.

Lisa

You can request a later check out. If they can accomodate you they will.

We checked out at 10am, drove to our apartment that we rented for 6 nights to check in there, then went back to the Hard Rock to enjoy the pool. You are able to use there showers in the gym after the pool on the day you check out. They said we could use the pool that day until it closed. There are towels, mouth wash, deoderant, soap, shampoo & conditioner, hair spray & gel, & blow dryers available for use at the gym showers on the day you check out. They even have lockers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!