• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH or RPR

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
Which hotel would you chose and why? I can get either with the entertainment discount and there is only a $16 difference between them with HRH being the higher. Does one have nicer rooms, better location, bigger pool, then the other? Please help!:)

1. The HRH rooms are a little larger than those at RPR. The RPR does have the sink outside the bathroom, while the HRH has it inside the bathroom.

2. Location- I think the HRH is a little closer to the park- maybe someone has measured the difference, but I would say the difference is not that great at all.

3. Pool- both have zero entry, but HRH has an awesome slide, while the RPR doesn't have any.

4. Music- which plays all day long- Rock at HRH and 30's at RPR.

I would say if you want to be immersed in a certain ambience- then that could be your deciding factor. Also, in my opinion- the staff was nicer at RPR.

When I stayed at HRH, the bathroom sink was outside the bathroom. At PBH, the sink was inside the bathroom, although the bathroom itself is way bigger than the ones at HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter