HRH lots of ?'s new to site

troot

Earning My Ears
What kinds of activities do they have for kids?

How does the stocked fridg thing work?

What is the best way to get to the hotel? We wern't planning on renting a car?

Whats the best way to get to sea world from HRHR?

Is there a grocery store on site?

Any information wil be helpful.

We have been to the parks but never stayed on site.

What are the best Restaurants to eat at?

Im sure I'll think of more. We go in june.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

You will love the HRH it is so relaxing. Kids will love the pool, especially the slide and underwater tunes. Go to the HRH website and check out activities. The store is on the same floor as the lobby(fl 3) and has mostly clothes and alike but there are some essentials...soda, newspaper, aspirin, sunscreen etc... We ate at the pool bar, sunset grille , and the coffee shop ...everything was great. Make sure you try a love potion #9 by the pool and if you go to Buffets try a mango margaritta. The fridge in the room comes with a price list so you will know before you eat anything in there. Best of all FOTL cant be beat!!! I would take a cab or car service to seaworld. Also on the weekends they have dive-in movies poolside..and yes that word was dive....

HRH provides a FREE shuttle bus to Sea World. The concierge desk will give you the schedule. The things in the "stocked fridge" cost WAY too much. For transport from the airport to the hotel try www.mearstransportation.com and www.yourride.net Taking the town car (from yourride) may cost less than Mears shuttle depending on the number of people you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter