HRH layout

NoleLover

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the HRH in March, and would like some info. about the layout of the hotel. We have garden view, should I request anything specific? Also, any info on the food at the hotel would be appreciated. Thanks.....

Hi NoleLover,

Here is a map of Hard Rock
hard rock MAP

Here is some info on the restaurants
Hard Rock Restaurants

We had many breakfasts and Dinners at the Sunset Grill and enjoyed the atmosphere and food. They also have the character meal here on certain evenings.

Nolelover:

As you can see from the map that JR posted there are two different garden views, one that faces the waterway and one that faces the garden. I had the waterway one and loved it. The poolviews are more coveted and more expensive but I found the garden view peaceful.

Go get a free Loew's First membership before you go - you can get it on line. Then when you check in, show them your card and if they have any poolview available you get a free upgrade. We did in May 2001. It was lovely!

Disney Debbie,
DOES THE FREE UPGRADE WORK IF YOU HAVE A POOLVIEW ALSO?
WHAT WOULD YOU GET UPGRADED TO?????
WHERE CAN I FIND INFO ON THE UPGRADE?
THANK YOU,
LISA

I've never reserved anything but the cheapest room! But I know you're supposed to be upgraded one category for free if they have it available. I don't know what the next category up is - I'm a cheapskate!!

Disney Debbie,
THANK YOU,, AT LEAST I KNOW THAT MUCH,,I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD GET 1 UPGRADE....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!