HRH laundry facilities?

shpedly

Mouseketeer
Could anyone tell me if HRH has washers and dryers and, if so, how much it is a load? Hopefully I wouldn't have to pack as much then.

Yes, there are washers and dryers at the Hard Rock. I can't tell you the price and location because, get this, my husband did the laundry while we were there! That's a first!!

I had thought Portofino didn't have self serve laundry.
I would love to be wrong as we are doing the disney cruise after for days at PBH, and would love to get on the cruise with all clean clothes.

I can't remember how much it costs to wash and dry, but the dryers did not work well when I was there last summer. Only a couple washers so you have to do your laundry at an odd time to have them available. I seem to remember using both laundry rooms at one time. They were on different floors. We go through so many clothes while on vacation. I am glad hotels have self service laundry rooms. Oh, and the laundry rooms had a tv in them if you wanted to hang around.

Question......Do you think it is rude to remove laundry from a dryer or washer if it has stopped and more than 30 minutes have passed and the person still has not shown up to remove them?

I don't think it's rude especiialy given the fact there are 650 rooms in the hotel. Just put them on top of the dryer. I know when I have used hotel laundries, and I don't get there in time, I feel bad that I didn't make it, but am glad that someone went ahead and took my stuff out so that they could use it. I wouldn't want to hold someone else up... but that's just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!