HRH-is there a refridgerator in your room?

taismommy

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I am going to US/IOA April 23-7,2003 with my family of 5(sister, 2 nephews 2and9, my son 7 and me ). We have a garden view room and wanted to know if theres a fridge in the room or do you have to ask for one?

I am also wondering how often do you get upgrades upon check-in? I was reading some other threads and I am now thinking we need a deluxe room for us to be comfy. Is that the case?

Any information on the rooms would be appreciated!

Tamika and Family :cool: :D ;) :D

They have a mini-bar refrigerator - but it's pretty jam packed with stuff you have to pay for. I don't know if they have refrigerator's you can rent or not.

I think I read in one of the guide books that it costs $15/day to rent a refrigerator.

There is a mini-bar fridge in every room. You can stick a can of Coke of a bottle of water in there, but don't expect to put a Thanksgiving turkey in there. :)

At HRH in 2001, we put 2 cans of coke in the mini refrigerator and when we got back to the room at the end of the day, the cans were on top of the bureau. Someone took out our cans, as if to tell us we can't use the refrigerator for our own soda. Did this ever happen to any of you? It was embarrassing, like we were being scolded LOL.

We bought a plug in cooler and it has been WONDERFUL on our trips to Florida. It works just as well as a regular mini fridge. At the cost of appx $80 to purchase, you will have something forever vs renting a fridge for $15 a day and getting nothing to keep. We have spent a total of 37 days in hotels the last few years and at $15 a day, that would have been $555 :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!