HRH - is the pool view noisy?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Just booked $135 pool view entertainment rate for HRH in October. Stayed at RP last year and want to try a different hotel this time. My question is, is there a problem with noise from the pool in pool view rooms? Thanks so much!

We could hear the bass from the music at the pool in our room. It was never really late at night though. After staying in the pool view, I didn't think it was worth paying more than the garden view. It would be different if there was a balcony, but I don't spend much time looking out the window.

I didn't hear any noise when we were there. We were in the middle building - just to the side and above the entrance to the pool area from the Sunset Grille. I'm usually pretty sensitive to noise and don't want a pool view because of it - but I didn't have any problems.

We had a pool view the last two years, and it was great. Very pretty tropical look, and the noise was no problem at all. True, there's no balcony, buy I still loved opening the drapes all the way and having that great view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!