• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH how early to book?

wdisneyaholic

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney in June of 2003 and are planning on trying Universail. We would like to spend 2 nights at HRH. What is a good rate and how early should I try to book? Any discounts?

We're making our annual spring break trip to Orlando in 2003. I've been checking once a week to make reservations, as of now they don't have any 2003 rates. I always make my reservations as soon as possable and then keep checking here for discounts. This past March I was able to reduce my room rate twice, from $265 down to $165 pool view (still high but I never heard of anything better for the week before Easter). In the end I was pretty happy with the savings which really added up since I need two rooms.

You have about a year till you go so I would make the reservations 6 months in advance. If you are a FL resident, you can get a discounted rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter