HRH great fan club rate!!!

NoleLover

Earning My Ears
If you have the fan club, you might want to check for new rates!! We got a great rate at the HRH for the end of Feb.

what rate did you get? I called today for July for HRH entertainment rate and was told they were all out:mad:

I have a fan club card so i'll give them a call

1800BEASTAR....If you cant get Fan club rate, try ENT discount-it should be 125/N garden view

Keep trying all Entertainment rates for July have not been released yet...many times they say sold out when they really mean not out at all....yet. The hotel will play the waiting game in hopes of booking at a higher rate then closer to the date release more discounted rates. Good Luck!

I checked several different dates in June and July with the ENT discount. All were available at 125/N Garden View at HRH....Keep checking:D

I was able to get the Ent. rate for RPR July 23 - 27, so keep trying!! I got a water view room for $125.

Good Luck!

Woo Hoo!!!! Yippeekiyay!!!

$99/nt. March 29 & 30 - HRH Poolview Annual Pass Rate

See ya in Cabana #9!

Missy & Eddie:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!