HRH Club Suites?

Panicmaniac182

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if this has been asked. I am looking into booking a room at the HRH with my entertainment card. I was wondering if anyone knew exactly what the Club Suite is? Is it just a deluxe club level room? Or what? Thanks so much for any help you can provide! -Chris :jester:

I know they offer suites...Kids suites (14) and hospitality suites also. As well as more spacious grand suites. The Club level rooms are all on the 7th floor and room size is actually smaller than the Deluxe category rooms. I am not sure if they offer suites on the club level floor. I know they have suites that offer garden views as well as pool views.

Bedding... in Garden View and Poolview and club rooms are either 1 king or 2 queen. You can request a rool away. The Deluxe rooms (also offer poolview and gardenview) have 1 King or 2 Queen with a seperate study area.

Kids Suites....14
GardenView....327
Deluxe Rooms...42
Club Rooms....86
Poolview rooms...142

The Club Level rooms are the same size and offer same layout as the regular gardenview and poolview.

So in a long winded response...lol, I think the club level room you speak about is just that...not a suite. Call the hotel to make sure but if they do offer a suite on club level you wont be offered an entertainment rate.

Hope you find what you are looking for...I offered what I think is correct without actually calling the hotel:)

Club Suites and King Suites are the same room only the Club Suite is on the 7th floor and has the club amenities. The best way to describe a club/king suite is as a junior suite. It is one room with a partition dividing the king bedded area and the parlor area. The partition is long enough that you can not see the bed area from the hallway, but you can see it from the parlor. This room may have up to two rooms added so that you can make it more like a tradiional suite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter