• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH club level question

momtokendantom

Mouseketeer
We presently have a reservation for a deluxe room ($149. entertainment rate) in October. I just called and can get a club level room for $305. with the EC.

If you have stayed on the Club level, could you tell me what the concierge service is like?

We are only staying for one night. Is it worth the price difference?

Thanks for your help,
Momtokendantom:)

Well, we just got back. Stayed at HRH Club for 2 nights, 26 & 27 July. The food and beverage offerings were as follows:

Complimentary Beverages 7.30 am - 11.00 pm
Continental Breakfast 7.30 am - 10.00 am
Cocktails and Hor d'oeuvres 5.00 pm - 7.00 pm
Cookies and Milk 8.30 pm - 9.30 pm

You're also entitled to use the fitness centre free of charge and can get a full-day's poolside cabana rental for half-day price ($35).

Concierge staff will also provide other services, including dining reservations, theater tickets, concert tickets, childcare, transportation, flower delivery, etc, etc.

From what you say, you probably won't make much use of the facilities, other than maybe the Concierge lounge. We enjoyed it, and would do it again, but Concierge was better at AKL.

I can't comment on whether it's worth the upgrade as I don't know whether you get a better room on Club than the deluxe. It does seem like quite a big hike, doesn't it?

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your reply. I am going to stay with the deluxe room. It does not sound worth it for the extra money, but it certainly makes Poly concierge at WDW look even better!

Take care,
Michelle

Childcare? My girls are 8 and 9, to young for HHN but if we could leave them with someone DH and I could go. How does the childcare work? Who do these use, where do they stay, etc.

Thanks,

Vonda

At the HRH they have a L'il Rock Club which is a drop off baysitter..
We will be dropping off my daughter there 1 night for a few hours..we left her at the Neverland Club at the Poly last sept....she is looking forward to it...our trip is in 9 days!!!!!!!!

i will let you know how it goes...

patty

I called HRH yesterday and received the Club level for $239 with my Loews' card. So, that worked out to be a significant savings from the $305 I was qouted with my EC card. I even decided to stay for two nights instead of just one!

I can't wait! From what the person told me, FOLT will still be in effective in mid-October :cool:

Now, I just need to decide about attending HHN!

Momtokendantom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter