HRH Check-In

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Does anyone know how early we can check in at this resort. We are loews members and wanted to check in really early. We are planning the dolpin very early in the am and enjoy the HRH area.
Has anyone ever check in very early.

Two years ago (Aug '01) we arrived at about noon but did not get a room until sometime after 3 or 4. We left our luggage and went to US in the meantime. I guess it is hit or miss based on how crowded the hotel is.

I believe it is hit or miss. We were there 7/1 - 7/5. We arrived at the hotel about 8:30 that morning so we could get our room key's for FOTL and our room was already ready, so we went ahead to the room. But from what I understand that can be rare.

I believe its just hit or miss. Im sure in the very busy season it would be hard to get your room early. However last Sept we stayed at RPR and checked in early and our room was already ready so they took us right up. Even if you check in and room is not ready they do have a place to keep your luggage and will give you room keys right away so you can use them in the park.

We were getting connecting rooms and one was ready so we had our thing sent there. They will hold your luggage and give you card keys so that you can go to the parks if you want. Our best time was at the HRH. I should have made it AFTER Disney. FOTL was terrific. HRH is a DELUXE resort.

I've ready that some people on these boards have checked in as early as 7:00 AM. It makes no difference if your room is not ready. They will check your luggage and give you a key for your express access. If you want to enjoy the pool, keep you bathing suit, etc. in a separate bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter