HRH Cabanas

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Anyone know how far in advance you can book the pool cabanas?

I tried to call today and was on hold forever and gave up.

>>^..^<<

Just booked the cabana today for our April vacation. Call the hotel directly 407-503-7625 and ask for the Fitness Center.

Hi Lola.. thanx for the phone number...

What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

Thanx

>>^..^<<

Happy I could help. We're staying in the Club Level and got a break with the cabanas and ended up paying $40.00 a day. Not too bad when you have it from 9am to 9pm.

Hi Lola...

We are on the club level too.. thanx for the info I will get right on that!

>>^..^<<

Lola 1,
Did they tell you what the regular rate was?? We just have a regular room.

Shpedly,

They didn't tell me the cost when staying in the regular room because I told them that I was staying on Club Level. I think I remember reading somewhere, that it costs either $60.00 or $80.00 for the day. I got such a great deal on the Club Level that I thought I would splurge and do the cabana.

On our last vacation 1/17-1/26 we decided to book our next trip 5/22-5/27 at the HRH. We booked a cabana for the weekend and we were told that the day rate is 75.00 full day ( 9am-pool closing) and 45.00 1/2 day (3pm-pool closing). The person who we booked with in the Fitness Center told me that they are going to theme the cabanas shortly, starting with #10 with a Beatles theme, and working around the pool. He said the rates are going up to 100.00 for a full day and that they are going to offer more amenities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!