HRH Cabana

disnutz

Mouseketeer
We go to Universal every couple of years, and used to always get a pool cabana for one day - first it was $150. Then $200. two years ago it was $250 with a $50 food credit. Called this year and its up to $300 with the $50 food credit. I decided I can get my tired behind up early and get a nice shaded chair and spend a lot of money on drinks and food for $250. Seriously it is almost the price of the room at this point! (and more than cabana bay or Sapphire). I have seen fewer and fewer of these rented - are people really getting these any more? Ugh.

There were busier days and not so busy days...I think the most I saw was 4 rented out at the same time last week.

When we first started renting, you had to reserve way in advance. Last time we were there, there were maybe 6 rented. I will check it out this time. Are all the deluxe hotels same price for these, does anyone know?

When we first started renting, you had to reserve way in advance. Last time we were there, there were maybe 6 rented. I will check it out this time. Are all the deluxe hotels same price for these, does anyone know?

I don't think so. We originally booked RPR, and I think I was quoted $125 for a half day (9-3). I guess it works out to being "close" if you rent the whole thing all day. Last week, HRH was $300 (open to close) with a $50 food credit. It's a vacation splurge we like to have every once in a while.

Thank you!! Then I might call around and see if the other two hotels have rates. I enjoy them too, but apparently I do not enjoy them more than $200 worth LOL. I remember there was something about the 1.2 days - like who could rent them, but I cannot remember - I may ask that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!