HRH and quikbook

shpedly

Mouseketeer
I put a post in the name your date and rate, but I wanted to post this question again separately.

Has anyone used quikbook to make a reservation, and how was your experience with it? I have reservations for 4/6-4/12 at HRH booked through the hotel for 229/night garden view. Quikbook.com had a rate for 199/night for a garden view which I went ahead and reserved also. This saves me $170 over the length of my stay. Before I cancel the ones with HRH direct, I have some questions...

First off, would I have any more trouble making sure there was a room available when I arrive with quikbook over booking direct. Could I upgrade on a loews card if I wanted? Also quikbook said it would be a room with 2 beds, they only have rooms with 1 king or 2 queen, right?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

When we stayed at RPH in December we had booked through Expedia. I called RPH Guest Services and made sure that I was getting a non smoking room with Queen beds and they did it for me. They were very nice.

You probably can't upgrade but you can always ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter