• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH and Magic Kingdom

mobiana

Mouseketeer
Hi folks,
We're really looking forward to our trip to Universal and HRH in Sept. (9-13) and ordered our 3-day tickets through www.ticketmania.com. We were originally planning on going to Sea World for our 4th day, but now are considering going to Magic Kingdom instead since our daughter is going to me 3 and loves MK! Has anyone stayed at HRH and gone to Magic Kingdom, and if so, how did you get there .. ie. rented a car or is there hotel transportation that will take you and pick you up? Thanks for any advice.
Maureen
:smooth:

I just arranged for Tiffany towncar to pick us up at HRH to take us- one way is $27.00. But I would be interested to know if they offer complimentary shuttles.

We are a family of 2 adults 2 small children. We went from Portofino to WDW one day and used Tiffany paid $50 round trip. I liked this option because he was right outside at the time we said and since we werent leaving the park till 1A to go back to portofino it was great! I am doing the same thing again in 2 weeks. There wasnt any free shuttle available in December.

Thanks...do you know how far in advance you have to reserve the Tiffany service and do you have a number for them (or do they have this information in the lobby)?

Here is their website

Tiffany

The phone # is on there or you can email them. Make the reservation as soon as you have set plans and they will give you a conf #
I'm sure you could also call them when you get there.

JessicaR:
I just got a quote of $68 from HRH to Magic Kingdom ... not $50. How did you make your reservation? When you were already there or before your trip?

Mobiana that $68 rate sounds like a RT for airport to hotel?? I cant imagine their rates went up that much since December! The poster Manhattan above got a one way for $27 that sounds more like it. Anyway when we used them last year I also used them for the Airport roundtrip so when the driver dropped us at the hotel I booked it with him. Maybe we got a discount for using them twice.I would call again to make sure that rate is correct. If it is you may want to look into mears. That may be cheaper. Good Luck:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter