HRH amenities

sunni d

Earning My Ears
OK~we are leaving for Universal on 8/7 and I have been lurking around for a couple of weeks (the info has been invaluable-thanks all:D ) FIRST TRIP TO UNIVERSAL-YEA! Anyway, just from what I have been reading I gather there is no coffeemaker in any of the rooms at HRH?? (We have a standard room-have been trying to upgrade with no luck at this point:( ). Also it is correct that most of the transportation services will make a grocery run on the way to the hotel? With 3 children (16, 12, 10) we would like to stock up on drinks and snacks! I emailed TiffanyTownCar with this ?, but didn't hear back. THanks in advance for your replies!

Hi sunni d,

We had a coffeemaker in our HRH standard room. I believe the towncar services will make grocery stops, as long as it's been pre-arranged. I would keep trying to contact Tiffany TownCar to confirm a grocery stop.

JOC:
Thanx for the info! I wasn't sure how the DH and I were going to survive 3 kids in our room 1st thing in the morning w/o an immediate caffeine fix :p I will keep trying TTC about the grocery stop. Thanx for such a quick reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter