hr kid suite

ksmith

Earning My Ears
booked kid suite at hard rock for the space. Is it worth the extra money and do the children recieve anything extra. I've heard the where you park your car in hard to get to if you just want to leave for supper out. How far away is your car from your room.

I have only stayed in the Deluxe with 2q & sofa sleeper, We are a family of 4 (kids 11 & 13) and thought the Deluxe was big enough for us. We were not in the room that much anyway. You will definately have more space & privacy in the Kids suite if that is what you are looking for.

We did not find it a hassel to walk to car. Maybe we were just lucky, but we seemed to always find good parking spots. Many times after leaving US we would walk the back path to the hotel, and just walk to our car from there. Very convenient.

jodi

We stayed in the HR kidsuite and absolutely loved it! We were givern a complimentary upgrade, but we liked it so much that we are booking a kidsuite for November just to be sure we get it again. The turndown service at night the kids are given differant goodies i.e. bracelets, pens, etc. I'm not sure if that is standard or only the suites? I think if you like your space this is the way to go.

MOMTOMOOTOO,
HOW DID YOU GET THE COMPLIMENTARY UP GRADE?
WHAT DID YOU GET UPGRADED TO?

We stayed in a kidsuite last year and loved it. We had a standard room booked, but were able to take advantage of the $35 upgrade promotion at the time. There were never any extras though on the kids pillows like someone mentioned.

At times you can get a fan club or an AP discount on the kids suites. I have never seen an entertainment rate discount for this room. The kids suites are limited so I think thats why they dont discount much.

On a brighter note I have read quite a few posts of people getting an upgrade to this room category! Have your Loews card and ask at check-in. Just dont plan on the upgrade. If you really want the kids suite or any specific room for that matter its always best to reserve and confirm it.

Another way to get this room is jumping to the gold and platnium level (must meet certain requirements) Loews Card Program and paying a $35 additional rate to be upgraded to a suite (WHEN AVAILABLE).

Good Luck!

I wanted to add that the discounted rate was like $329-349.
Many times its still cheaper to book 2 discounted rooms for less that the kids suite. You would get 2 baths that way too;) I know this may not be an option for families with small kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!