HP Second Generation RP Sign Ups

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU JUST START TYPING UP A CHARACTER

Hello everyone, it’s me, Perry, and I’m starting a new RP, cause it’s summer.

This is a Harry Potter RP is set in 2020, 22 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, so Harry and Co’s kids are at Hogwarts (James Sirius is starting his 6th year, Albus Severus, Rose and Scorpius are starting their 4th year and Lily Luna and Hugo are starting their 2nd year). Minerva McGonagall is Headmistress, who I will be playing. Everything else, teachers and students, is fair game. You may play either canon teachers and students (for example I believe it was mentioned that Neville Longbottom became Herbology Professor and Head of Gryffindor House), or you may make up completely new people, which I personally have more fun with but it’s all up to you.

Unless declined, first male and female 5th and 6th years in each house get to be Prefects, first male and female 7th years get to be Head Boy and Girl, first person to sign up for quidditch in each house that’s a 4th year or higher gets to be Quidditch Team Captain, and first teacher from each former house gets to be Head of House.

Now, I don’t really have rules, since most people know how to act, but I have a few reminders or guidelines. Please only make as many characters as you can handle. I don’t like it when for example somebody has five characters and they only use two of them most of the time. I know I’m guilty of this, but I’m going to try to keep a lid on it. Tell me if you’re going to be gone. If you’re going to be on vacation or have something to do, please just post out of character that you’re going to be gone. Things move really slow when not as many people are on and we’re waiting for other people to come. That’s how threads die. And I will be informing you when I won’t be here, and likely put the thread in someone else’s charge or give you a scenario to work with. So, as head of the thread, if you don’t tell me you’re going to be gone, and you’re gone for a month, I reserve the right to use or let someone else use your character(s) until you return. The thing about making the kid of a dead person is that they don’t really work. Let’s say, for some reason, you want to play the kid of Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange even though they’re both dead. Even if the kid was born before they died, by this point of time they’d have already graduated from Hogwarts. Teddy Lupin is already out of Hogwarts at just 19 years later.

So how do you go about creating a character? Well, at this point, either you’re a pro at this or you’ve only done one RP or basically never done this before. That’s okay. Veterans, you can just tell me what you want me to know in plain sentences, like we’re having a conversation. For anybody who is inexperienced, you can look below at Things That Are Needed, take out the stars, copy and paste it into your reply box, and use that to help set up a character. You can also use anything of the Things That Are Optional list. If you’re a veteran but aren’t sure what to put, you can use both lists for inspiration.

Things That Are Needed (the basic stuff that everybody needs to know):
Name:*
House:**
Appearance:
Personality:
Blood Status:
*If your character is related to someone canon but is a made up character, say you’re playing Seamus Finnigan’s kid, then you might want to mention that at some point.
**For teachers, change House to Former House and Year to Class Taught

Things That Are Optional (some ideas or questions you can answer to get and give a better idea of who your character is):
Nickname:
Wand:
Pet:
Patronus:
Boggart:
Quidditch(yes or no, add position if yes):
History/Backstory/Past:

My characters
Professor Westley "West" Huntington is 42 years old and was in the same year as Fred and George Weasley. He teaches Transfiguration class. He was a part of Slytherin House at school. He is a halfblood or muggleborn. As Head of Slytherin House, Westley wants and has been working to get his students to have Slytherin House Pride and restore the honor and glory of Slytherin House and regain respect from the other houses like in the days of the Founders before the infamous falling out. Professor Huntington is ambitious, clever and cunning but also loyal, brave, intelligent and kind. He truly cares for his students and will protect his snakes like an angry overprotective parent. He has no wife and children but has stepped in whenever one of his Snakes or any other student that comes to him for help needs advice or support from an adult/parent/guardian figure.
Romulus Tennyson is 14 years old and a 4th year Gryffindor. He has brown hair and amber eyes. He is a halfblood and a werewolf. Romulus just wants to get past his condition. He is brave, secretive, quiet, noble, and chivalrous. Romulus has no pet. He is a Gryffindor Keeper.
Anson Ollivander is 16 years old and a 6th year Ravenclaw. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is a halfblood. Anson is looking for his passion. He is wise, intelligent, witty, creative and sarcastic. Anson has a pet owl. He is a Ravenclaw Seeker.
Marissa Finch-Fletchley is 13 years old and a 3rd year Hufflepuff. She has blonde curly hair and brown eyes. She is a halfblood. Marissa just wants to have fun. She is friendly, honest, hardworking, fair and sweet. Marissa has a pet cat. She is a Hufflepuff Chaser. She is the daughter of Justin Finch-Fletchley.
Estella Blishwick is 15 years old and a 5th year Slytherin. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is a pureblood. Estella has a dream of being a potion mistress. She is ambitious, clever, intelligent, cunning, and sarcastic. Estella has a pet owl. She is a Slytherin Beater.

1st Years:
Katherine “KitKat" MacCarthy - Newsies
Tessa Noelle - LilPiglet
2nd Years:
3rd Years:

Marissa Finch-Fletchley - Fairywings
4th Years:
Colette "Cosette" Lebeau - disneyanney
Pandora Plystone - The Villainess
Romulus Tennyson - Fairywings
5th Years:
Megan "Meg" Abraham - Orreed
Estella Blishwick - Fairywings
Felicity "Fizz" MacCarthy - Newsies

Rufus Randazzo (5th year Lion Prefect) - The Villainess
6th Years:
Anson Ollivander (6th year Eagle Prefect) - Fairywings
7th Years:

Gryffindor Quidditch Team:
Romulus Tennyson - Keeper
Tessa Noelle - Chaser
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team:
Marissa Finch-Fletchley - Chaser
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team:
Anson Ollivander - Seeker
Slytherin Quidditch Team:
Estella Blishwick - Beater
Felicity "Fizz" MacCarthy - Seeker

Teachers:
Westley "West" Huntington - Transfiguration, Head of Slytherin
Demona Plystone - Divination, Head of Hufflepuff
Willow Harrison - Charms, Head of Ravenclaw

Last edited:
Name: Felicity MacCarthy
Nickname: Fizz
Year: 5
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Fizz has olive-colored skin and dark, deep brown eyes. Prides herself on nice eyebrows. Has a skinny, athletic build. Sometimes just wears muggle sneakers (shout out to converse) with her uniform. Doesn't wear too much makeup but always finds herself reapplying her lipgloss.
Personality: Incredibly sassy, sarcastic, and protective. Called "Fizz" for her genius in Potions class, desperately wants to work in Apocethary when she grows up. Loves sports and always loves a good challenge. Loud, fearless, and funny- a class-clown type of girl. Seeker for Slytherin Quidditch.
Blood Status: pureblood
Wand: Short, slightly springy, unicorn core.
Pet: A stubby, cream-colored own with brown spots named "Ollie".
Patronus: Horse
Boggart: A masked man with a machine gun
Quidditch: Yes, seeker
History: Fizz grew up with her younger sister in a wizarding village not too far from Hogsmeade. Her mother writes for the Daily Prophet and her father works in the Ministry of Magic. They live comfortable, happy, average lives. She loves Hogwarts. While she was initially scared and a little disappointed that she was placed in Slytherin, she soon discovered that she was exactly where she belonged after making friends with the other Slytherin girls in her year.

Name: Katherine MacCarthy
Nickname: Kit-Kat
Year: 1
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Has the same dark eyes as her sister, but got her father and grandmother's blonde hair. Has a big, toothy smile and a button nose. Gets her nickname because she always has muggle-candy in her bag, usually Kit-Kats. Likes to keep her hair up in athletic hairbands. Has a tiny, skinny build.
Personality: A little princess, and not always the good kind. Her parents were unsure whether or not she'd be magical since she didn't show early signs like her sister did, so she was enrolled in a muggle school for a few years. She became saturated in muggle culture and took dance and gymnastics, and enjoyed things like One Direction, Instagram, and Snapchat. Tends to get her way and is very mischievous. Not afraid to manipulate and pick on others. Wants to be a dancer on Broadway in NYC when she grows up.
Blood Status: pureblood
Wand: Short and stubby, unbending, with a pheonix core.
Pet: A tabby cat named "Miley".
Patronus: Cat
Boggart: A clown
Quidditch: No
History: Grew up with her older sister in a wizarding village not too far from Hogsmeade. Her mother writes for the Daily Prophet and her father works in the Ministry of Magic. Unlike her sister, who was floating in mid-air at 5 months old, she didn't show magical properties for a while, so her parents enrolled her in regular primary school. She enjoyed gymnastics and dance. One day she had a sneezing fit- but instead of sneezing, various animal noises came out of her. So she soon received her letter from Hogwarts and was elated to be sorted into Slytherin like her sister.

Yay, this is up! The characters I had set aside don't really work for a next gen RP, but I'll see what I can come up with (don't have my notebook with me.)

Sorry, Anney, haha. I didn't really care what time fram it was in but I heard second gen, so.

I want a few more sign ups for this before we start (I do know that you're working on this Anney, Olivia)

(You know, you could probably play the kid of a dead person-if they're old enough-if you make them a professor...)

Okay Perry, do you need teachers just to keep the classes going? I could probably come up with someone to use on the side.

Name: Megan "Meg"
Year:5th
House: Gryffindor
Personality: She's sociable and likes to have fun. Meg is really big into music production, so leaving her laptop and earbuds at home is a struggle sometimes. Sometimes she's bad at reading people.
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Appearance:
MV5BNzQ2MTAyNzI3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTYzMjg3MDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Okay, I am signing up, but I swear I am going to have two characters to start. My maximum is three, in case I get some brilliant idea later on, but I am stopping it there. And the reason why I post this is so that I can remind myself later on when I want to make a thousand characters, I will not make any more than what I can handle.

Pandora Plystone is a fourteen year old Ravenclaw with golden blonde hair, bright amber eyes, and pure white skin. She is 6’0, so she’s tall for her age, and she wears braces that she hopes she’ll have off soon. Pandora is extremely kind, although she is bullied by a few nasty peers, she will do the best to keep her chin up. She has cowardly moments, but in times of true crisis, she will know what to do. Pandora is a pure blood wizard, but that doesn’t stop her from making friends with Muggle-borns.

Demona Plystone is a Divination professor at Hogwarts. She is in her mid-thirties and looks young for her age, but she works hard to maintain her job so she can provide for her niece, Pandora. (If it’s not okay for them to be related, I’ll change it.) She has blonde hair with highlights and she is a nice person, if not just a tad clueless when it comes to what actually happens regarding her students’ personal motivations. She is by no means unfriendly, nor is she pompous, but she is proud of being a pure blood wizard. Her former house was Hufflepuff, so she secretly favors that house more than she should. She lost her sister a couple years ago due to a tragic accident, for her sister was a auror, and is still a little sad about it from time to time. She used to have a husband named Rupert, but they had gotten a divorce shortly after they married.

Olivia, what's her last name so I can fit her into the alphabet?

Perfectly fine for them to be related Nessie, accepted

Last edited:
You're like me Nessie, I've got 4 students and 1 professor now, not counting Headmistress McGonagall, and I'm worried I'll make more, even though I'd have to find a new inspiration since the one for the four students was very unique

Oh dear, Nessie has created another character again. I don't think I have any control anymore.

Rufus Randazzo is a fifth year Gryffindor with black slicked back hair and dark brown eyes. He is nicely built, with a good height and weight, and he has intense pride in his school and house. Rufus is strong willed and always sticks to his morals, a true Gryffindor. Rufus always has his guard up, but he isn’t the type to break into a fight over nothing. He resists from temptation and absolutely refuses to break the rules, but isn’t exactly what you call a teacher’s pet. In class, he knows very little, and although he tries his hardest, magic isn’t his strongest suit, but he puts in enough effort to make himself seem intelligent. However, he doesn’t like to tell people that he is a half-blood, for he has grown accustomed to the “pureblood wizard” mentality by few remaining wizards over his years at Hogwarts. Rufus likes to keep up with his appearances on school grounds, but when he’s all alone, he likes to befriend his pet owl named Kelsey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!