Howl-o-Scream Friday the 13th Sale

HOWL-O-SCREAM

Howl-O-Scream Returning to SeaWorld Orlando in 2022
After a successful "inaugural fear," Howl-O-Scream will once again wash ashore in Orlando on Sept. 9, 2022 with nowhere to hide! This year promises to be bigger than ever before with more pulse-pounding, sweat-inducing haunts, thrills, and chills.

Evade angry haunts as they rampage through scare zones. Seek shelter indoors, only to find you’ve entered a house of horrors. Deepen the thrill with a nighttime coaster ride. Quench your thirst for fear at a fiendishly interactive bar. Feel the monstrous electricity of a live show.

Evil is returning—with a howl and a scream. Experience 28 nights of fully immersive fear in fall 2022, only at SeaWorld Orlando.

20220512_221312.png
20220512_221402.png

EVENT HOURS

Fridays & Saturdays
7:00 PM - 1:00 AM

Thursdays & Sundays
7:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Unlimited Visit Ticket
Howl-O-Scream 2022​

Scream your way through every night of of Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando with unlimited visits, select nights Sept. 9 - Oct. 31, 2022.

● Valid for unlimited admission for one guest during Howl-O-Scream 2022 event nights. Event starts at 7 p.m.
● Not valid on Saturdays if Ticket with Blockout Dates is selected.
$89.99 with Blockout dates
$99.99 with no Blockout dates

Two Park Ticket
SeaWorld & Busch Gardens​

Brave 1 visit to Howl-O-Scream 2022 at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando select nights Sept. 9 - Oct. 31, 2022.
$84.99

Two Park Unlimited Visit Ticket
SeaWorld & Busch Gardens​

Scream your way through every night of of Howl-O-Scream with unlimited visits at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay AND SeaWorld Orlando, Sept. 9 - Oct. 31, 2022.
$149.99

Last edited:
thanks!

we only have fun cards this year. Any idea of the AP prices for September?

Thanks for this info!! We are in Orlando in Oct, and may give this a go. Such a great deal. read through the 2021 thread, and have watched a few vlogs. how does it compare to HHN?

how does it compare to HHN?
Honestly, last year was my first for either and I thought Howl-o-Scream was just as enjoyable.

Howl-o-Scream wins:
Less crowded
Shorter lines
Able to easily go inside places to eat
Themed bars/eateries
Cost
In-your-face scareactors
Scare zones - much more interactive, creepy, scary vibe, as opposed to the basically photo opp zones in HHN
Enter houses spaced out in groups

HHN wins:
Overall set design/quality of sets
Number of Houses
Themed food (if you can find it)

Ties:
Interesting theme of houses
Shows - the Jack the Ripper show & the Pyro show were both really good!

I also appreciated that Howl O Scream was IP-less. I actually like the creative interpretations better than the ones based upon real movies/series. I don't watch horror movies normally, so I always feel like I'm cramming for finals for HHN. I'm frantically trying to binge watch all the movies and series I'm not familiar with 4-6 weeks prior to trip, so I have some idea of characters before visiting the houses. :crazy2:

Honestly, last year was my first for either and I thought Howl-o-Scream was just as enjoyable.

Howl-o-Scream wins:
Less crowded
Shorter lines
Able to easily go inside places to eat
Themed bars/eateries
Cost
In-your-face scareactors
Scare zones - much more interactive, creepy, scary vibe, as opposed to the basically photo opp zones in HHN
Enter houses spaced out in groups

HHN wins:
Overall set design/quality of sets
Number of Houses
Themed food (if you can find it)

Ties:
Interesting theme of houses
Shows - the Jack the Ripper show & the Pyro show were both really good!
We really enjoyed the scare zones, themed bars, shows and no crowds! The houses are better at HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter