HOWL O SCREAM 2019 TICKET ADVICE

kourtkourt

Earning My Ears
Hello, long time lurker here finally posting. I am planning a trip with my 17 year old brother and I for October 10-14. Were already booked for HHN and the RIP tour for Sunday the 13th. I want us to also do HoS at Tampa for the first time this year (I am thinking about either October 11th or 12th) .

I know HoS also offers upgrades but I can't decide which one is worth it, when they go on sale. The priority for us is to do all the houses and rides with minimal waiting time.

My only worry about the 3hr VIP tour that was offered last year is that is does only states it will provide access to "most" houses not all, and it doesn't include fast access to the rides.

The ultimate VIP tour from last year is kind of pricey, although I would be willing to pay if anyone has any reviews on it and can vouch that is worth the $200+ per person. Also is the ultimate VIP tour with other people? The thought of just being in a group of just the 2 of us is not as fun to us, we like to be with a small group of people for tours.

I was thinking of just getting the ALL HOWL-O-SCREAM FRONT LINE FEAR UPGRADE for $99 (even though well only be there for 1 night) and buy entrance tickets so we would have fast passes for all houses and rides. But then trip advisor reviews from people who purchased front of the line passes, stated they waited 45min-1hr for some houses and rides.

The most I would love to wait is 20min, maybe 30min if 1 or 2 houses and/or rides were very popular.

I'm just confused on what to do since its out first time going to HoS. Please any advice and/or recommendations on tickets, wait times, and crowds will be much appreciated, especially for the time we are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter