How would you do both Yosemite and Disneyland?

Do you have any tips?
Besides the tours we did, not so much. I assume that you have already reserved your accommodation, good idea.

If you have one, carry your Landry Club Select, it became handy for priority seating at Bubba Gump San Francisco.

Enjoy!

Besides the tours we did, not so much. I assume that you have already reserved your accommodation, good idea.

If you have one, carry your Landry Club Select, it became handy for priority seating at Bubba Gump San Francisco.

Enjoy!

Yep, we have everything booked.

Thank you for the tip on the Landry card. I’m not sure we’ll eat at Bumba Gump since we have those where I live, but it’s good to know.

We're joining the Yosemite/DL club this summer too! Open to any tips or suggestions!!
  • Fly into SFO 7/4 and spend 2 nights in San Jose. Doing fireworks at CA Great Adventure (we're Cedar Fair pass holders so its free to get in), but open to other recommendations...I heard the downtown SF fireworks are a waste because 80% chance of fog. Staying in San Jose because its central to places we want to visit...SF, Monterey, Pinnacles.
  • Drive to Merced to spend the night on 7/6 to be closer to Yosemite
  • Yosemite 7/7-7/9 at Yosemite Valley Lodge
  • Kings/Sequoia 7/9-7/11 Buckeye Tree Lodge
  • Villas at DL Hotel 7/11-7/14 (Heading to Huntington Beach on 7/11 for dinner and sunset and then 2 full days in the parks)
  • Fly home from LGB 7/14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter