How Would You Design the Next DVC Resort?

If we MUST build a new DVC, then build one at an off park site. Like the HHI, VB and Aulani. So I don't need to buy the ridiculously priced APs or park tickets and don't need to make ADRs/FPs and don't need to battle the crowds of people, strollers, scooters and dogs. Don't care where...ski resort, Caribbean island, DC, lake side...wherever, I am there.
A Disney ski resort could be awesome!

Please, please, please add the extra bathroom to the 1 BR villas like we have at BLT in any new DVCs. I love having that option for the guests who use the foldout couch. I don't know why they didn't continue to do that after BLT. I think the villas at AK are the only other ones that have the extra bathroom.

I think I'd read somewhere that the reason they didn't do that at Copper Creek is because they're converted hotel rooms and there just wasn't room. Not sure this logic applies everywhere though. Does Riveria have them?

The Mid-Century Modern vibe at Universal’s Cabana Bay is really cool. I’d like to see Disney’s take on a 50s/60s themed resort. If it was DVC, it would have to be more upscale, like Mad Men style. :D

Can we please have the 5th gate be DisneySea with the new hotel being MiraCosta? Disney loves copying attractions from park to park now.... Wouldn't mind them copying this and bringing it to WDW!

The Mid-Century Modern vibe at Universal’s Cabana Bay is really cool. I’d like to see Disney’s take on a 50s/60s themed resort. If it was DVC, it would have to be more upscale, like Mad Men style. :D
You mean like BLT? I lived in the 50's and 60's and I despise Mid-Century Modern.

Would also buy at Yacht, Beach, or Boardwalk in a heartbeat. Yacht Club is the only deluxe resort that doesn't have DVC.

’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again....
I would love to see an Early American Colonial themed resort.
MUCH could be done with that concept, right from neighborhood cobblestone streets to small colonial taverns... And how cool would the furniture be??!!!

This would be the only idea that is interesting enough to get me to stay. Still trying to picture what the pool area would look like though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!