How we earned 12 fast passes for 2 people in about 5 minutes...

dwiz

Earning My Ears
We just returned from a 6 day trip. It's quite hot right now and we had been going to the parks in the morning, returning to the hotel to shower/rest, then going to a different park in the evening. The housekeeper hadn't come by 3pm when we got back to our hotel, so we just did our showers and were hanging out (albeit NAKED). Well, the housekeeper came, knocked and said "housekeeping" and I responded "naked, go away, come back later" and much more in the mania that was happening. My wife took off into the bathroom. The housekeeper opened the door (tried to, had the loop lock on) and I pushed it closed. I'm still saying "no thanks, go away, come later" and pushing the door closed. Eventually she got the message and left.

About an hour later, the housekeeping manager (had a fancier title) shows up, knocks and asks what's up. I tell her the story that I was naked and trying to get the housekeeper to go away but the message never got through. The manager looks at my wife and says "Well, were you naked too?" to which my wife laughs and says "well yes." The manager got so flush and embarrassed, apologized so many times and asked if we'd like fast passes. Of course yes. So she left and put 12 passes on our app for us from the hospitality services room. Totally worth it.

Also, the housekeeper lost her company iphone in the room after she cleaned it, and it had missed calls from the manager on it. We found it the next morning, so I returned the manager's call and she said "oh we were looking for that, we thought it was in one of the rooms." She asks what room it was in and I said "oh, it's with us, the naked people." I could feel her embarrassment through the phone all over again.

Went on slinky dog 5 times with the passes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!