How to view my room charges??

disneymagicgirl

Been there, Done that, Going back!
I know how you can view when you are onsite, but I was obviously a bit busy at that time. I checked out yesterday and haven't gotten an emailed folio at all. Didn't ever get one last trip either. Checked my junk folder and nothing there. Is there any way I can view my room charges receipt now that I'm home?

Its likely you cannot see it anymore as you no longer have a resort reservation as that is the section in MDE that you'd go to.
You are supposed to check it out before you leave in case there are charges you have questions about before they charge your card.
Since everything is on MDE they no longer email you a copy.
At this point you'll need to call and request that they send you a copy.

Its likely you cannot see it anymore as you no longer have a resort reservation as that is the section in MDE that you'd go to.
You are supposed to check it out before you leave in case there are charges you have questions about before they charge your card.
Since everything is on MDE they no longer email you a copy.
At this point you'll need to call and request that they send you a copy.

That’s ridiculous. My husband stays in hotels 100 nights a year and I can pull up his folios from years ago if I wish. Disney IT strikes again. On the checkout screen it even said they'd be emailing it.
I will call. Thanks.

ETA: I did glance at it the day prior to checkout, but I’d like to look at it in detail now that am home and have time...such as adding up money spent on food etc.

You may have to check your email preferences or something. It may be possible you have turned off the option to email you, even unintentionally. Or somehow they have it turned off. It seems to happen often.
The default is to email, which is why everyone's check out screen says they'll get an email. But, if the communication settings are off for some reason they won't get it.
I have managed, somehow ever the years, to get ours on and we get the email every morning, about 3:00 am. It took a bit though, there was a period of time where I didn't get it. Matter of fact, I think it was when I had a new account made that I started getting them again.

But that said, you are one brave soul to go adding it up. I don't even wanna know, LOL

You may have to check your email preferences or something. It may be possible you have turned off the option to email you, even unintentionally. Or somehow they have it turned off. It seems to happen often.
The default is to email, which is why everyone's check out screen says they'll get an email. But, if the communication settings are off for some reason they won't get it.
I have managed, somehow ever the years, to get ours on and we get the email every morning, about 3:00 am. It took a bit though, there was a period of time where I didn't get it. Matter of fact, I think it was when I had a new account made that I started getting them again.

But that said, you are one brave soul to go adding it up. I don't even wanna know, LOL

LOL I don't use my magic band to charge back to my room as I'm sure it would make it much too easy for me to rack up that bill.
When I actually have to pull out my card (which I have to anyways if I want my discount) it makes me more aware of my spending.

My DD3 got APs this year so we could do lots of trips, so I am playing a game with muyself to see how little I can spend on food each trip. Haha! I'm becoming a pro at Disney cheap eats. Thats why I want to add it up. So I should have the opposite reaction of what you are thinking.

I checked my email preferences and they are good. Thanks for suggesting. I did call and the gal says it takes about 48 hours. Who knows. I will call again if I haven't gotten it tomorrow.

You all got me curious as to whether we had gotten an emailed receipt last time we were at the world (Nov 2018) so I searched on the word Folio and there it was. It comes as an attachment on the email.

You all got me curious as to whether we had gotten an emailed receipt last time we were at the world (Nov 2018) so I searched on the word Folio and there it was. It comes as an attachment on the email.
Ha, well I did the same just now, great idea. I had searched lots of other things, but not folio. Anywho, my one from my Jan stay popped right up. Not from yesterday though. Boo.

Ha, well I did the same just now, great idea. I had searched lots of other things, but not folio. Anywho, my one from my Jan stay popped right up. Not from yesterday though. Boo.
Give it another 24 hrs then call. Sometimes things are slow coming thru the Disney pipeline.

Give it another 24 hrs then call. Sometimes things are slow coming thru the Disney pipeline.

I'd just go ahead and email. My last trip (split stay) I received the email at 4am on my checkout day for the first reservation and 5am on my checkout day for the second.

You really do need to check the charges ASAP. On our last trip they had my Disney Visa card on file and I successfully paid tip on my band. About 8 weeks later I go an apology and an $1800 bill from Disney. None of my tips had gone thru because of and error they made. Sigh

You really do need to check the charges ASAP. On our last trip they had my Disney Visa card on file and I successfully paid tip on my band. About 8 weeks later I go an apology and an $1800 bill from Disney. None of my tips had gone thru because of and error they made. Sigh

A agree. My last trip Pop charged me for parking when I didn't have a car.

UPDATE: It never came through and no reply to my email, so I called and a nice fellow named Declan sent it right away. I am happy to say I only spent $163.03 on food, which included a refillable mug and a popcorn bucket for 4 nights and 5 days. It was myself and DD3... and my DD19 did join us for one meal (she is DCP). The less I spend each time, the more use I can make of my annual pass. :thumbsup2

Wow, $1800 just in tips!!?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter