How to use BirdsOfPreyDave's DVC Signature Images

Dave,
Does it work on a Mac as well?
I've never used one, so I don't know what to tell you. The cut and paste will possibly work differently when adding the images to your signature.

Worst case, you can always add the images by typing their URL into the IMG tags manually. (E.g., click on the add image icon, then type HTTP://www.birdsofpreydave.com/DVC_MonorailL-1.png. If you're forced to do this, keep in mind that capitalizion matters.)

I have tried about 50 times to add a signature, all I get is what you see here. I think you even PM'd me once to tell me how to do it and it didn't work. I'm admittedly a bit of a tech dunce, but obviously this isn't very advanced so perhaps I should try one last time. Any tips for a guy who can't seem to figure out something this simple? Speak s...l...o...w...l...y:)

I have tried about 50 times to add a signature, all I get is what you see here. I think you even PM'd me once to tell me how to do it and it didn't work. I'm admittedly a bit of a tech dunce, but obviously this isn't very advanced so perhaps I should try one last time. Any tips for a guy who can't seem to figure out something this simple? Speak s...l...o...w...l...y:)
Your current signature contains web formatting (HTML) instead of bulletin board code (BBCode). Sites that allow you to create countdowns will usually have an option for both. You simply copied from the wrong box.

Just wanted to thank you for making these great signatures available to us. Thanks Dave!!! :)

Are you purchasing VGF, tomorrow? If so, you'll need your new signature image. Here it is!

DVC_VGF.png

Thank you...What a great service you provided. Loved the step by step instructions and variety of options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts