How to thank cast members after trip

DopeyDame

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I searched and couldn't find anything:

What's the best way to thank a cast member after you get back from a trip. We just got back from a magical weekend, and there were a few cast members who really went above and beyond. Of course we were gushingly thankful in the moment, but we'd also like to make sure someone in Disney knows and documents how awesome the cast members were.
Is the best option just to email guest services? Any other suggetsions?
thanks!

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I searched and couldn't find anything:

What's the best way to thank a cast member after you get back from a trip. We just got back from a magical weekend, and there were a few cast members who really went above and beyond. Of course we were gushingly thankful in the moment, but we'd also like to make sure someone in Disney knows and documents how awesome the cast members were.
Is the best option just to email guest services? Any other suggetsions?
thanks!

I would definitely email Guest Services. I'm sure they'd really appreciate the positive responses!

write in to guest relations and provide their name, park, date if you recall and where you were. if you can say more than XXX was great, that helps them. That goes a long way for CMs that plan to stick around,.

We take notes during our trip (name, date, location, estimated time, what happened) and then send a letter after the trip. Or send a tweet as mentioned above.

We just got back, and we have a handful of names on our notes to include on our letter. When I was a CM, I got a couple of these - and you'd get a copy of this after the fact.

Always try and get it sent in right away if possible - we're going to do our letter this weekend (a week after returning) so that I know they'll have time to review it, match names, and get it to the CM's before the holidays (especially since some of the CM's are College Program workers that likely have an end date around the first week of January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter