How to take a night off reservation?

sweet maxine

DIS Veteran
From my understanding, if I want to modify, I need to start over with the reservation, though the number stays the same. Is this correct?

My problem now is that I need to drop the last night of my reservation. It's necessary to do so, as I will need Magical Express for my check-out day.

Thoughts?

Can your reservation be modified in MDE? ("Change reservation")

If so, try to drop it.

If not, call and try to drop it.

popcorn::

Bama Ed

PS - some people have reported trouble dropping nights off a reservation. And some haven't.

You can also drop it once you are there. We decided to leave a day earlier than our reservation on our last trip - no problems.

It's a situation in which I would lose the discount that I have at present. If I look up the dates as if I was going to book a new reservation, and take the last night off, the discount disappears. If I check it again, with the last night included, it comes up again. That's why I'm asking about dropping that last night. I feel that once I call and ask, reservations will say the special rate is not available.

It's a situation in which I would lose the discount that I have at present. If I look up the dates as if I was going to book a new reservation, and take the last night off, the discount disappears. If I check it again, with the last night included, it comes up again. That's why I'm asking about dropping that last night. I feel that once I call and ask, reservations will say the special rate is not available.

The special rate may have a required number of nights in order to get said rate. It is probably located in the very fine print of the offer. Just a guess on my part.

I don't think that there was a required number of nights. It's the Enchanted Escape offer, which shows up as available online, but doesn't allow the booking to go through. I had to call to get the rate. If I try for just 4 nights, dropping the first night, I see the special rate pop up again. None of it makes any sense to me.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!