How to sign up

Kbowyer

Earning My Ears
Hello all. Not sure what I need to do here. This is my family first cruise. Actually our first family vacation ever. We are so excited to get to do this.

We were want to take part of the Fish Extender groups. However not sure what steps I need to follow to get signed up

Hello all. Not sure what I need to do here. This is my family first cruise. Actually our first family vacation ever. We are so excited to get to do this.

We were want to take part of the Fish Extender groups. However not sure what steps I need to follow to get signed up
Fish Extender exchanges are handled on Cruise Meet threads. You need to go to the thread titled "Find your (Year of cruise) (Ship Name) Cruise Meet LINK here" for your ship. Then, scroll down the list of cruises to find your specific cruise. If there is a link posted below the cruise date, then your Cruise Meet thread has started, and you post there to ask about Fish Extenders and any other subjects of interest to you for your cruise.

If there's no link posted, than no one has started the Cruise Meet thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter