How to share MDE access with teen?

wdwrule

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum... My teen child is meeting up with some friends during a few afternoons in the parks while we do our own thing. How do I give her access to our MDE account to make rolling 4th, etc FP’s for herself? Also, if she knows our pin #, can she purchase snacks from our QS plan with her magic band? (She’s very responsible and wouldn’t order 17 snacks :)). Thanks!

She can use your login info and have access. That’s what I do with my teens.
As long as she has a pin and charging privileges she can use her band to buy stuff.

She can use your login info and have access. That’s what I do with my teens.
As long as she has a pin and charging privileges she can use her band to buy stuff.
Thank you!! Is there a specific way to give her charging privileges on the app? I looked on MDE and couldn’t find a specific route to allow her those privileges. Maybe she can, regardless just so she has pin?

Thank you!! Is there a specific way to give her charging privileges on the app? I looked on MDE and couldn’t find a specific route to allow her those privileges. Maybe she can, regardless just so she has pin?
The only "charging" you can do in the MDE app is mobile food ordering at select QS locations. That uses the CC attached to the app.
If you didn't set her PIN for room charging during online check-in, stop by the front desk at your resort and they can assist.

The only "charging" you can do in the MDE app is mobile food ordering at select QS locations. That uses the CC attached to the app.
If you didn't set her PIN for room charging during online check-in, stop by the front desk at your resort and they can assist.
Sorry I meant to say...is there a setting on the app to allow her magic band to charge. But I think you answered it with doing the online check-in. I’ll double check online check-in. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!