How to semi-permanently affix pins to my daughter's jacket?

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
My daughter's name is Aurora, and I've been collecting Aurora/Sleeping Beauty pins for her since before she was born. It's not that many; we only have 11 right now, but we're going to WDW in less than 2 weeks and I bought her this cute little pink Levi's jacket to wear on the trip. I found an Aurora iron-on patch at WalMart, and put it on the jacket, in the middle of the back. Then I surrounded the patch with all of the pins. Some of them were kind of pricey, coming from Japan. Obviously I don't want any of them to fall off and get lost. They all have the rubber pin backs, but I still don't trust them.

What can I use to tighten the grip of the pin backs, besides something permanent like krazy glue? I don't want it to be permanent because she will eventually outgrow the jacket and I'll want to remove the pins. Any ideas on some semi-permanent adhesive substance?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter