How to purchase race retreat for under 18s

Dopeyintraining

Mouseketeer
I am trying to purchase the race retreat for myself and my daughter who is 17 and registered on my ACTIVE account. I go into My Events and I select purchase merchandise and I can see Race Retreat options at the top for 1 day or 2 day.

Whilst it does say on the website...
"In order to purchase additional items, please check the box and add a quantity."

...it will only let me input a quantity of 1 and only one option either the 1 or 2 day retreat.

I was wondering if I could go in twice but didn't want to chance it in case I couldn't purchase second entry.

I am trying to purchase the race retreat for myself and my daughter who is 17 and registered on my ACTIVE account. I go into My Events and I select purchase merchandise and I can see Race Retreat options at the top for 1 day or 2 day.

Whilst it does say on the website...
"In order to purchase additional items, please check the box and add a quantity."

...it will only let me input a quantity of 1 and only one option either the 1 or 2 day retreat.

I was wondering if I could go in twice but didn't want to chance it in case I couldn't purchase second entry.

I had the same issue~ I went back in and added another one for myself. I have 2 separate confirmation numbers. I hope this works, because I couldn't find any other way to do it.

Good luck! I'm really hoping it shouldn't be a problem.
I think that worked. Thank you for your help. I have had two confirmation emails.

Just to complicate things further I had to book two Cheer packages one for my husband and one for my daughter for the marathon. I could book this for her through my account as she's under 18 but couldn't book for someone other than me. My husband had to book his by setting up his own account. They don't make it easy, do they.

I think that worked. Thank you for your help. I have had two confirmation emails.

Just to complicate things further I had to book two Cheer packages one for my husband and one for my daughter for the marathon. I could book this for her through my account as she's under 18 but couldn't book for someone other than me. My husband had to book his by setting up his own account. They don't make it easy, do they.

Nope, not at all! :rolleyes::flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter