How to prevent or survive lost luggage

Thank you! I printed that out, and I'll keep it in my (growing) trips folder.

Thanks for the link Mary Jo, its good information to have (and hopefully not need)!

I read in Newsweek that you can now have 1 bag of toilitires in a quart size ziplock bag.It can only be quart size,see through, and only one

The 1 quart size bag can't contain more than 4 oz. of any liquid or gel though, so no taking a big bottle in a bag. And if it isn't in the zip bag you can't take it. I had forgotten I'd bought a small bottle of nail polish in my carry on, still in the plastic bag from the store. They saw it on the scanner and took it out. Even though less than 4 oz. theyw ere going to take it away but I had a baggie in my purse (YEAH!) so they let me put it in there and keep going.

The way to survuve the airline losing your luggage or delaying it is to have tip insurance to reimburse for any items you need to replace. :)

Another thing that my wife makes sure we do is everyone divides their clothes up among all the luggage we are taking, that way if we do loss a bag we still have clothes in another one. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter