How to pick site and loop?

We had the last trailer for 5 yrs, 36 ft with 3 slides on a bumper pull. I seriously began to wonder if anyone actually looked at the trailer info when they assigned our sites. One year I got so frustrated that I just drove to an open site that we could fit in and set up the trailer, I called the front desk and told them where we were. They werent very happy but at some point after getting jacked around so many times ya just gotta take the bull by the horns.......... LOL

One of the people I talked to said they were drive through sites but it does not look like it on the map or pictures. Are there any drive throughs? I reserved a full hook up, coming with a ram 2500 and 20 ft TT, but without the husband to back it in.....cause he is not a Disney kind of guy :) ....will be me and the 2 grandsons, I have never done Ft Wilderness before

If you ask, someone will help you back the trailer in. I have done it a couple of times for people.
There were 2 drive through sites a few years back but they converted them back to the regular back in sites after a year or 2.

One of the people I talked to said they were drive through sites but it does not look like it on the map or pictures. Are there any drive throughs? I reserved a full hook up, coming with a ram 2500 and 20 ft TT, but without the husband to back it in.....cause he is not a Disney kind of guy :) ....will be me and the 2 grandsons, I have never done Ft Wilderness before
Ask a neighbor or at the front desk for a spotter.

Theres usually an audience watching new arrivals back in, it is one of the free forms of entertainment at the Fort. I am guilty of being both a participant and a spectator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter