How to Pick: Ship vs Itinerary vs ?

Since you are one of the few who picks by ship first, I’m curious about your ship preference on DCL and if there are ships you just do not like.

Well, I've only been on one for a cruise to nowhere out of San Diego a few years ago and that was on a smaller ship. I also want to experience the AquaDuck :) So, I knew I had to go on one of the larger ships out of FL for that. So it narrowed my choices down to Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy. I'll have to go look at my reservation as to which one we picked, but it really didn't matter to anyone in our traveling party which one we got.

For my next Disney cruise (whenever that will be lol), I will look for something not on the Wonder. Not because the Wonder is a bad ship but because that’s the only ship I’ve been on so I’d like to experience another one.

But to me, itineraries and dates take care of each other sometimes. On a cruise, your dates are selected for you, unlike on land where you have a little bit more flexibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter