How to make masks more tolerable-

I wore the mission gaiter yesterday at the parks and it was fine. Wasn't really hard to breathe for me. It did start feeling tight around my head after a while, but was still comfortable than wearing a mask.

Never got to see if it really kept me cool as it was cloudy and rainy majority of the day. But at least since it's supposed to be wet, I didn't have to worry about it getting wet in the rain to make it harder to breathe.

I def don't think i'll be going to Disney anytime soon if they don't allow gaiters.

I am a mask maker and was thinking of making some one-layer masks for our trip. All of my current material is cotton though. After reading all of these replies, I think i'll be making a trip to the fabric store for some moisture-wicking material (or something of that nature).

For those that don't like the elastic around your ears, you can find "ear savers" out on the web. I have a friend that 3-d printed a couple for me, and I'm definitely planning to bring those with! I'm ok wearing the elastic over my ears for quick shopping trips, but if I'm going to be wearing the mask for hours at a time I'm gonna need the ear saver!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter