How to make a daily flip calendar

queenofthehive

DIS Veteran
I am having trouble looking for software/services (ie - shutterfly) that I can use to make my own daily flip desk calendar that incorporates my own photos. I would like to have the photo and the date to be show on the same page. Something like those box page day calendars. I see calendars available by month but not by day. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Ok, making sure I am understanding what you want... You want a calendar a day w/ photo - so January 1, 2015 with photo; January 2, 2015 with new photo, etc..... so 365 photos will be used (unless of course it's a leap year at 366! ;) )....

I don't know of any service that does it.. but in a quick google search I found a DIY one if you would want to attempt that route...
http://www.instructables.com/id/Page-a-day-photo-calendar/

I have no first hand knowledge about it..and I wouldn't download anything but I did read the instructions he offered..

I would almost be tempted to make it like a roledex with wholes in the bottom so I could keep all the pages.. :)

I did see that link in my google search. The software instructions seemed a bit complicated for me. It is the right idea. Ideally, I would like it to look like this link but with my own photos.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/71/08/d47108436f65218eb101de0485f9173d.jpg

So, yes, I would like the calendar to be perpetual vs tear off. I just need to figure out how to include the date (ie. February 2 with no year) with the picture. Have the calendar ring bound on the top so I can flip to a new picture each day.

Thanks again for your help!

I did see that link in my google search. The software instructions seemed a bit complicated for me. It is the right idea. Ideally, I would like it to look like this link but with my own photos.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/71/08/d47108436f65218eb101de0485f9173d.jpg

So, yes, I would like the calendar to be perpetual vs tear off. I just need to figure out how to include the date (ie. February 2 with no year) with the picture. Have the calendar ring bound on the top so I can flip to a new picture each day.

Thanks again for your help!

Hi, I'm curious if you ever found anyone who makes these calendars? I'm currently hunting for something to help me but I'm having no luck. I might have to just make it on my own but I'm curious if you ended up doing it and how you were able to do so!

I was just thinking of this today- how odd is that??? No, I have not done this and really need to get this started as I would love to have on my desk at work. Yep, I believe it will be a diy project....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!