How to interview a Disneyland Musician?

DennisM.

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone!

I’m a musician and thought it would be interesting to check out what it is like to be a Disneyland musician. What better way to do that than to interview someone who is currently a Disneyland Musician?! I am having troubles figuring out how to make that happen though. Since I am not close enough to make a quick trip to the park with my questions I thought I would hop online and see if I could find some help. Do there happen to be any Disney Musicians on this forum who wouldn’t mind answering some questions? Or, maybe there is someone on here who visits the park regularly that wouldn’t mind doing an interview for me? I’m open to suggestions also if someone has a better idea on how to go about getting questions answered! :)

Thanks for the help!

You might look at the Disney Resort Dance Band Schedule on Facebook. That is a general page for swing dancing at DLR. The woman who runs that page knows many of the bands who play regularly at the park. She might be able to put you in contact with someone.

Thank you very much! I’ll head over to Facebook and check it out. :)

Thank you also for moving this thread to a more appropriate area. I was a little confused where I was posting when I created it. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!