How to get words under picture in avatar?

Mom2Princesses

<font color=red>Just a Little Princess</font color
Sorry, I am so technically ignorant I don't even know if that question makes sense! I want to add words to my avatar area, near my Baby Ariel Picture. I want it to say "Just a Little Princess"
How do I do that?
I have to say, the technical staff here explains things so well! I cannot believe that I added a photo and a countdown timer and an avatar picture (whatever?) by myself! I did it by reading and searching all the great posts in this area! Thanks again, you must work so hard on this!

Welcome to the DIS and thanks for the nice words, Nancy. You did a great job and your family is just beautiful. :)

We call those words your tag or title. Users must be registered at least 30 days and have made 30 posts before they have the opportunity to change their title. Once those conditions are met, and new section will appear automatically under your user cp > edit profile. It will be titled "custom user text" and will be right under the birthday section.

If you get lucky, a mysterious tag fairy could come by and grant your wish for a title. They watch the boards and "tag" you when you least expect it. Sometimes it's something funny you said, :) sometimes it's something you wish you hadn't said. :eek: If you are fortunate enough to be "tagged" by the tag fairy, just a word of advice: don't try to change your tag or it will disappear. While you will be able to change the tag yourself soon, only the tag fairies can add color to your tag.

:) :) :)

One more question, when I change my title words, I lose my "Silver Status" sponsor icon. Can I have both?

Repeating the words of others, you guys definitly do a great job!!! I was able to figure out many things by reading your work. Keep up the great job. Ok, now down to business, I finally figured out who the tag fairy is. But who has the power to go into someone's profile and change their tag? I know if I "accidentally" try to go somewhere I can't, it says, you are not allowed in this site. do you have to have some special power to do this?

Ditto that! On so many other boards you have to constantly repeat your question.. but here I've found an answer to every single techical question I've had so far! :D

You guys do a great job!!! I have looked all over the boards for answers to my questions and could only find them here. You guys are great and very detailed.:teeth:

Tag fairy? How exciting!!!

:Pinkbounc I can't wait to see if I get tagged!

Do me Do me Do me!!!! :p

Thanks!!! I'll keep on posting!! 75 shouldn't be too hard--I'm SO addicted!!! And none of you think I'm crazy!!! I'm so glad there's a place where I can go where people don't think I'm some kind of raving Disney lunatic!!!!!;) ;) I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome!!!

Just as you said: Read the FAQs first!

Thanks to all who provide such great support!

I've figured out how to add "tags", but can't get the colors to work. Also, how do you get each tag to appear on a separate line instead of running all together?

Thanks!

Tag fairy, tag fairy grant me a tag ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤

make my tag in color, color, color and combine or retreive my post count from my alter ID Glinda. She was up to 5,000 something and caboom crash and now I'm DebS with 250:mad:

Oh, so that is why I have been pulling out my hair for days looking for a place to put a tag and finding none!!! I thought I had become computer illiterate. You all really are very clear.

Wow, this place is great! Very easy to find answers to all of my questions. I too have been wondering what the tag fairy was & how to change my line of Welcomed Guest. I need to get on the ball & start posting more. I need to quit being a "lurker" & join in on the fun more often ;) !

My family thinks I'm nuts for spending some much time here looking for tips to make our November trip more magical :crazy: ! I know they will reap the benefits of all my hard work though.

Keep up all of the great work you do!

I hope I some day get lucky and get tagged by the tag fairy. Is there a certain amount you need to post. If so I am ready to post like a lightning hitting a monorail.

My title recently changed color. Is that the Tag Fairy's doing? I thought she just added words.

I too would like to say thanks. It took me a while to read everything and figure it all out. But the support on this site is amazing. Everything is described so clearly it is almost impossible to make a mistake. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

P.S. Hopefully one day I'll get tagged too! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!