How to get to the i Drive outlet mall???

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
We'll be staying at Loew's Royal Pacific. What would be the best way to get to the Orlando Premium Outlets on I Drive? It does look too far, but I wasn't sure if it would be safe to walk because I'm assuming it would be a high traffic area. Thank You!

We'll be staying at Loew's Royal Pacific. What would be the best way to get to the Orlando Premium Outlets on I Drive? It does look too far, but I wasn't sure if it would be safe to walk because I'm assuming it would be a high traffic area. Thank You!

That is a fair old walk! It would be safe, but long.

I’d get a cab......whoever you get, it won’t be too expensive. It’s roughly around a 20 minutes walk to the junction of I Drive and Universal boulevard, then you have a fair old walk along to the outlet centre........on a hot day that’s a tough one.......and back again.......

It takes us around 10 minutes by car......cab would be worth it.

Too long of a walk for me! I’d either take the car service from the hotel or call Lyft or Uber. Last time we went to the outlets we had a rental car and parking was crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!