How to get from MCO to RC terminal without renting a car?

MsLady

Missing my laughing place!
Hi everyone! I was just curious if there was a bus or something that we could take from the airport to the Cruise terminal without having to rent a car.
Thanks in advance!

I believe Royal Caribbean offers a shuttle service.

You can also order a car service. I'm sure people have recommendations, and the DIS has it's own preferred vendor for that.

And of course, there is a taxi/uber.

Personally, I rented a car to go to PC, so I can't vouch for any of these services.

There are a number of shuttles from the MCO to Port Canaveral, Go Port Canaveral is one (they also arrange hotel/shuttle combos if that interests you), of course RCL has their own shuttle (usually costs more), Cortrans is another that is recommended (I have used it and it was really good both to and from the airport, actually they will pick up at various airport hotels too). Cocoa Beach Shuttle is another one, they will take you to hotels in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area as well. They will also give quotes on picking up and/or dropping off at Disney properties (but it's not cheap lol).

I've used Cortrans and Go Port Canaveral, both worked well with no issues. GPC is a bit cheaper I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter