• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to frame a gameboard?

sweet maxine

DIS Veteran
Today at the thrift store I found an old Cinderella game. It's pretty old, but the gameboard is in perfect shape. It shows a winding trail outlined in roses for Cinderella's journey to meet her Prince Charming. The idea I had for this was to put it up in my daughter's room on the wall, as I have seen something like done before on decorating shows. I think the gameboard measures about 16" x 28", so I don't think I can find a picture frame to fit it.

Does anyone have any experience with doing this? I don't want to spend a small fortune at a framing shop.

At Micheals they have seperate lengths of frame that you buy in different lengths and then assemble with screws to the size you need. What a find, I hope you can post a pic when you get it hung. :wave:

Hobby Lobby has the same option. Or try a premade frame with a mat.

Sounds very cool!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter