How to find "Special" ABD trips

Raya

DIS Veteran
A while back Joe Rohde lead an ABD trip - I think to Africa. I've always admired him, and would've gone but the trip sold out before I heard about it. Recently, I saw that there was a DISboard ABD trip... but again, too late. Where do y'all sign up/hear about these things?

The Joe Rohde AbD to South Africa would have been amazing!

There’s a unique AbD available now, though I’m expecting it might be cancelled soon As it’s scheduled for August - the D23 Rhine River Cruise with special Disney guests. This one was shared on the D23 site and at D23 Expo in 2019. For the Disney-sponsored ones, Disney will put something out ahead of when the booking window opens. Many of the fan blogs will pick up on them and share also, so the word gets out.

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/rhine-river-cruise-D23/

I don't know why they put that subforum under the podcast and not this one, or at least crosspost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter