How To ESTA

We fly into LAX in February 23, but just getting all my links ready to go
Excellent, not really thought about next year yet. We are considering a year of no planning, just have our passports ready and look for last minute flights, holidays or cruises.

It's been a while since I had to apply for an ESTA, is the date valid from when you apply or can you put the start date as date of travel i.e buy now for travel in September.

For the first time our current ESTA will still be valid for our next trip, but I’ve renewed my passport since then, so do I need to get a new ESTA? If so, since the last one was a group application, does my husband need a new ESTA too?

Yes you need a new ESTA as it is linked to your passport. The group part is just a combined payment and application process, your husbands ESTA is still valid as long as his passport is in date.

Wow just applied for an esta for the first time.
It’s for my granddaughter (I’m an American so I don’t need one).
I couldn’t get the mobile app to work at all so finally after more than ten attempts on multiple phones I went to the regular esta website on my desktop computer and wonder of wonders it worked.
Fingers crossed it’s approved and she doesn’t have to apply for a visa!

Wow just applied for an esta for the first time.
It’s for my granddaughter (I’m an American so I don’t need one).
I couldn’t get the mobile app to work at all so finally after more than ten attempts on multiple phones I went to the regular esta website on my desktop computer and wonder of wonders it worked.
Fingers crossed it’s approved and she doesn’t have to apply for a visa!

We received the approval less than 24 hours later!
That’s a relief.
I was worried they’d have to apply for a visa which is a very lengthy process due to massive backups still left over from Covid.
So all’s well that ends well.
Disney World here we come!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter