how to download podcast to Mp3?

tinkz18

Earning My Ears
How can I download the podcast to the Mp3 player so I can listen to it while on the treadmill? Can anyone give some direction or pointers. This is my first Mp3 player.

What kind of MP3 player do you have? Is it an iPod or something different. Just to download it, go to http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/ and right click on the Download this week's... link (there's links for both the discussion and email shows up now). Choose Save Target As (IE) or Save Link As (Firefox). Make sure you save it someplace you can find it. I usually click on the desktop button. Otherwise IE or Firefox will try and save it someplace weird.

Depending on what kind of mp3 player you've got, it'll differ. I'm assuming it's probably not an ipod.

Hope this helps!

hi - I do not have an Ipod or any other kind of mp3 player like a Zune that has a website - so here is what I do-

RIGHT click with your mouse on the link that says "Download this week's discussion show" on the main podcast page. Then choose "Save target as" from the drop down menu.

I save it to my desktop so I can find it quickly.

Plug in your mp3 player with your USB cord. When you do, a box should pop up that asks you what you want to do. Choose the one that lets you open the mp3 files. They should open in a separate window that you can minimize so you can still see your desktop. Then just drag the saved file from your desktop onto the mp3 player by left click and hold with the mouse.

Hope that helps. :-)

Thnak you. I figure it out & it worked Thank You again for all of your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter