How to do I let people know its my honeymoon?

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
I have made all our PS's for our May trip. I told the operator it was our honeymoon trip....but I don't think he cared or notated anything.

I have heard about people getting free desserts, etc for their honeymoon.....

but how do you do that w/o walking around telling everyone....
"hey.....its my honeymoon".........:D :D

so what is the tactful way to do it???;)

Kim-

My Fiancee talked me into wearing Mickey and Minnie Bride and Groom hats in the parks. We ordered them from www.mouseshoppe.com. Everyone on these boards say if you wear these hats in the park, you are treated like gold. I was heitant to use it at first, but hey everyone is a kid at WDW, right? We are going on our honeymoon in November of this year. Can't wait to try out the groom ears. Congrats on your upcoming marriage.

Sometimes you just have that glow. On our first day in the MK
the "mayor" came up to me and my wife and said "Hey, how's the honeymoon going"
He said he's been doing this job long enough to know who is on their honeymoon
and who is not.
At the resort, it helped that we stayed in the honeymoon suite at the Grand Floridian.

officer tigger,

you just reminded me! when i was in WDW with my boyfriend this past december, the mayor asked us how the honeymoon was going too! we both got a kick out of that, since we're not even engaged. i guess we look like a couple of honeymooners though.

hopefully my boyfriend got the hint... :)

I asked the waiter/waitress if they would take our pic..."It's our honeymoon" type thing. I seemd to work well and I was bragging to everyone because I was so happy. :D

The cm who took your ps probably put honeymooners into the computer, but didn't make a big deal out of it himself. I know our cm did this when I made the ps and EVERY restaurant knew!

I am not one to wear the ears, but believe me we met a lot of couples that did wear them and got a lot of attention. We mentioned to the desk clerk at CBR that it was our honeymoon and got zip!! Even after telling her we were stranded in Chicago for 2 days in the blizzard of 2000. Make a roar for your honeymoon. I regret not being open about it. Wear the ears!! We ran into a couple that were spoiled rotten at Dixie Landings on their honeymoon! Try the smaller resorts. You may end up lucky!

Congrats!! Years of Happiness to You!

I have also heard that a honeymoon couple got royal treatment at CSR. So I guess the size of resort does not matter.

But I definitely agree that making a "extra! extra!" about the special occasion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!