How To Book Direct With Disney-Room and Tickets Package

Thanks for your help. I ended up booking through the UK site. The price was even better than the Ireland site.

Update!

Thank you so much for this post! After much reading and research, I found similar results as everyone mentioned here and was planning to book in foreign currency. My package on the Disneyland Paris website in USD was quoted at almost $1300 for family of 3 for 2 nights and park tickets 3 day park tickets. Which isn’t bad considering Disneyland tickets in Cali run is about $600 for a 1 day park hopper. But $1300 is a bit much considering this was a small portion of our trip.

So let me tell you - DLP makes it so easy! After price shopping and comparing rates, it just made the most sense to book with Euro rates. There are a free countries that came up lower than the Euro, but only by a few dollar. Ultimately, I wanted to book and read everything I was agreeing to in English to have peace of mind that why I booked won’t change because of my country of origin.

With that said, I highly recommend signing up for DLP’s newsletter! I kept an eye out for a promo within my travel dates and clicked on the booking link in the email. The link takes you to the DLP website and default currency is the Euro. Enter your desired dates and travelers and it should take you through the whole process in Euros and English!

I entered my own information, didn’t have to leave the “country” selection to anything but US. By golly, everything worked! Checked my credit card for the transaction and since it was card with no foreign fees, I ended up saving a little over $500 on this trip! Woohoo!

Now let the countdown begin!

Where do you see the special offers on these websites, or do they just pop up? I cannot find a section for deals the way I see it on the WDW site.

Also looking for this! (Sorry for thread necromancy :) )
The last 2 years there weren't many deals to begin with. When you are in the booking tool , you will see the offers.

Don't forget to look at the different country websites for different offers (Germany can have different offers from the UK, etc)

I looked at several country sites when booking a few months ago and they were all pretty much the same so I stuck with the USA site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter